I did a one hour NBA radio segment the other day and also recorded it as a podcast for any of you that might have missed it. You can listen to it right here or you can subscribe to my feed and download it on Apple Podcasts. Highlights include:
- A Moses Malone vs Reggie Miller discussion.
- How do we evaluate James Harden?
- Is the post position dead in the NBA?
- My rant about Embiid being out of shape (again).
- An painful rehashing of the 10-72 Sixers.
- What do I think about the Cavs’ situation right now?